Warranty Information for Merrill Audio Advanced Technology Labs, LLC (Merrill Audio)
ELEMENT 118 Monblock, ELEMENT 116 Monoblock and ELEMENT 114 Stereo Amplifier.
Limited Warranty to Original Registered Purchaser
Merrill Audio warrants the equipment it manufactures to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the limited warranty period of 48 months.
If equipment fails because of such defects and Merrill Audio is notified within 48 months from the date of shipment with proof of registration and invoice an authorized reseller, Merrill Audio will, at its option, provide replacement parts or replace the equipment, provided that the equipment has not been subjected to mechanical, electrical, or other abuse or modifications.
Any replacement parts or replacement units are warranted for the remaining warranty period.
Customers will be responsible for obtaining a Return Authorization Number, proper packing in the original boxes and dropping off at an Authorized shipping location. If the equipment is covered under the warranty provisions above, Merrill Audio will replace parts or provide a replacement unit, and be responsible for shipping costs to the customer.
Please keep the original packaging to prevent damage to the product during shipping.
The information in the manual has been carefully checked and is believed to be accurate. However, Merrill Audio assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracies that may be contained in the manual.
In no event will Merrill Audio be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any defect, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, all of which are expressly disclaimed.
The following is not covered under Merrill Audio’s warranty program:
- Product with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers (no valid, legible serial number = no warranty).
- Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser from an authorized Merrill Audio dealer. (The warranty is transferable upon registration by the seller and the buyer but will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers or grey market).
- Product that has been physically abused (run over by a car or beat with a hammer, for example).
- Product that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner’s manual.
- Product in which repair and/or modification has been attempted by unauthorized parties
- Product damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear.
- Product damaged in an accident, due to criminal activity (attempted theft, gunshot damage, etc.) or by ‘acts of God’ (flooding, lightning, locusts, etc.).
- Custom finishes or other cosmetic treatments applied to products. (Merrill Audio will not be responsible for restoring or maintaining any custom finishes).
- Installation and shipping costs associated with removing or re-installing the product to Merrill Audio for warranty service. The Shipping of the product itself is covered under the Warranty.
It is important that you purchase your Merrill Audio and video equipment only from an Authorized Merrill Audio Dealer. ?Merrill Audio Authorized Dealers are knowledgeable sales professionals, qualified to assist you in selecting the equipment that is right for you and to instruct you in its proper installation, set-up and care.
It is our policy to honor warranties and perform warranty service only on products purchased from an Authorized Dealer. If you purchase from an unauthorized source, our product warranty program will not be valid.
|1.0||Creation of document for ELEMENT 118||04/02/2018|
|1.1||Addition of ELEMENT 116||11/01/2018|
|1.2||Addition of ELEMENT 114||04/28/2019|